Sandra Lee Academy
Our vision for the future of our children is to provide the foundation to launch children in our village and surrounding areas to have success in life. Striving to teach excellence, strong moral character, and core values of leadership to our children, we envision an Africa that becomes elevated out of poverty and into global economic prosperity.
Our mission is to help our children become confident, self-assured, and creative builders of their future. We focus on the whole child and provide an integrated curriculum to reach across all disciplines for all age levels. We meet academic challenges with openness, enthusiasm, and willingness to solve problems. Our success is measured by our excellence and atmosphere of cooperation. We appreciate our differences and seek to learn from one another understanding our diversity makes us stronger.
1. Provide safe, caring, loving environment that promotes core Christian values to help our children become responsible members of society
2. Become the leader and most recognized school excellence and leadership in East Africa
3. Develop teachers and educators as the leaders in education in East Africa
4. To become the primary school choice for families in the local community
5. To inspire and achieve consistent progress in our children in all areas of personal growth
Sandra Lee Academy
Children at Sandra Lee Academy are provided with special attention and given the opportunity to succeed. Our young children’s programs offer children a head start to learn English, math, science, and interpersonal skill development. Studies have shown when children are provided with educational opportunity early in their lives, they have stronger professional opportunities and are happier.
Activities for Children
Great Learning Environment
At Sandra Lee Academy (SLA) children are given the opportunity to interact and learn from a plethora or leaders from international locations. As a project of Dreamweaver International (International NGO), SLA is afforded access to resources and educational leadership skill building that helps children become leaders of strength and character.
Sandra Lee Academy offices are located just outside the downtown area of Kimana on the way to Emali. Sandra Lee Academy is a project of Dreamweaver International and are focused on building the strength of community from the inside to identify and grow leaders who can help sustain communities toward abundance and poverty alleviation.
Sandra Lee Academy classrooms are clean, bright, and encourage learning and creativity. Children are nurtured and cared for with love and attention to their emotional and intellectual needs. Every student is viewed as important and valued. Since opening in January 2016, SLA is one of the fastest growing primary school programs in the Kimana Rift Valley.
1. Promotion of Christian values in our children, especially respect and love for one another
2. Providing our children and educators with a fun, beautiful, and inspirational facility
3. Celebration of diversity in Kenya and global society
4. Leading by example to be trustworthy and caring for others over self
5. Working with others to help improve the life circumstances of all people in our community